Thursday morning

Good morning all, feeling a bit better this morning I think my sinuses are finally clearing.  Yesterday I was very dizzy and nauseous so threw myself into bed to try and sleep it off.  I had made the soup for lunch so that was nice and easy. I ended up having another bowl for supper. I had thrown the crust of some Parmesan into it so it had a very deep savoury taste.

I still have no news on the car or the cost of painting the banisters but frankly I can't be bothered to chase people.  I'm sure they will be quick enough when they are ready.  I will keep this short as I am getting very cold and need to stay warm so I am back off to my bed until the others wake up.

Have a good day all.......
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning