Boxing day

Once more unto the breach dear friends - today it is left overs but we dont have any so the goose is going in the oven.  The house is in a mess but that is how it's supposed to be food spread far and wide half chewed dog toys litter the floors.

Hope you had a good day yesterday and that everything went according to plan and that Santa brought you something nice.  In our fry up I have found the best black pudding ever from the alternative meat company - it was stunning.  I will have to make sure that I put an order in and make sure I have a supply in my freezer.

Well I am going to keep this short as I have plenty to do so I am going to make a start assuming I can find the kitchen all the chaos.  Have a good relaxing day, the weather is mild and idea for a walk to burn off a few calories.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning