Sunday Morning

Good morning all I had quite a nasty surprise yesterday.  I was scanning the local paper when I came upon an article about the stables where I used to ride in the dim and distant past.  There was an elderly man named Trevor who lived in a caravan on site and kept an eye on the yard to my horror he has been murdered by a seventeen-year-old youth.  Trevor always struck me as not having a penny to his name so I cannot imagine robbery was the issue.  I always passed the time of day with him and he seemed an affable sort of guy.  What is the world coming to?

That aside it was a pretty normal sort of a day.  I had all but finished 'a life of happiness and fulfilment' when my life went belly up so I got stuck back into doing a couple more chapters and today should see me finish that course and then I will be on the hunt for a new one. Because I don't want the certificate it is all for free which is really amazing.  I can't decide at the moment which course to choose there is a good one from Edinburgh university on animal psychology or human psychology from Toronto university.  I will probably do them both as I don't have to feel guilty about wasting time it is now mine to waste as I choose.  The more you learn the more you realise you know nothing!!!!!

I ran a small check on my followers not surprisingly I found my regular contributors but was quite surprised that I have an avid reader in Ascot.  I used to have a friend who lived in Ascot but she now lives in Bath.  I was surprised at how many readers I have scattered around the world some I know and many remain anonymous.

Marino Sterle's photo of Trieste's main square
 I couldn't resist this photo I hope I haven't transgressed any rules as I have attributed the photo and it was freely available on Facebook.  This guy takes the most wonderful photos of my favourite town.  I have taken many of my friends and family and given them the guided tour and I still have a cousin who lives there.  There are caves in Trieste but the major ones are at postojna [26 kilometres in lenght] which is only about 10 miles away and there is also the Lipizzaner stud where they breed the horses for the Spanish riding school so there is something for everyone. Not to mention if you get the season right wild asparagus.  I feel a trip coming on or is this just Christmas nostalgia.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning