Monday morning

Sorry sorry to be so late I was up early then decided to try for more sleep and succeeded. Except all that happened was I had a mega nightmare.  Anyway, I am happy to be awake but have the mother and father of headaches. The blackout curtain certainly works as my room is very dark despite the bright sunshine.

Some good news is that the sofa is being delivered the day after the carpet is cleaned so that has gone according to plan. I am hoping it will not be too much hassle to get assembled. A sofa should be easy unlike things with multiple draws. James is the acknowledged expert when it comes to furniture as he spent some time working  for Kumfort who make up market office furniture before he joined the police.

I had great plans for today but I'm no longer in the mood.  I find my moods are still a bit labile but I am sure it will all pass with time. If there is one thing I have learned it is that everything passes with time. I just hope it doesn't take too long for my mojo to return.  I hope getting this sitting-room organised will cheer me up a bit is still looks and feels like a sideward. I think once the old sofa has gone it will all start coming together.  I am glad we have chosen a low key Christmas as I have enough to think about without that as well.

Anyway, can't really dawdle as I am already well behind schedule.  Denzil is back at work after his week off so we are back to the usual shift pattern.  I am going to start my day with a 'shooting lunch' 2 paracetamol and a hot drink.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning