Monday morning

Good morning all.  Well, yesterday was Christmas day for me.  What on earth is she talking about you ask yourselves?  I got a text message asking if I would be a willing accomplice in a secret mission. Well, that was an offer I couldn't resist so Elaine came and fetched me as I would be needed to carry the precious cargo which we were picking up from Epsom in Surrey.  Are you intrigued? Ok, I will tell you what we were picking up a most beautiful 12-week old standard poodle a Christmas present for the boy who never thought he could have a dog because of allergies.


Isn't that what you want to see on Christmas morning a child in extasy with his new puppy.


This is Benjamin I guess it will be Ben for short.  It was interesting choosing a puppy actually the choice was not ours the puppy chose us.  He snoozed happily in my arms on the way home he is a total sweetie and came fully vaccinated chipped and with all his paperwork not to mention some food to tide him over until the family can get organised and a teddy that smelled of mum.  He has a pedigree to die for so he should be a great companion for years to come. And now the hard work begins training!!!!!

Well, that was yesterday and today I am back to the miserable form filling job.  Have a good one everybody




Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning