Saturday morning

Good morning all here we are at the weekend again. This week has flown by as I have been quite busy catching up.  I had my flu vaccination yesterday so hopefully, that will increase my chances of not getting flu.  I believe the success rate is about 70% so I hope I fall into that category.  I have also been plowing on with my course in "A life of happiness and fulfillment" which I would strongly recommend to anyone.  I didn't realise how badly wrong I have been in my attempts to be happy the course is heavily backed by research and has completely corrected my misperceptions.  Yesterday saw me have to write a letter of forgiveness to someone who has wronged me, then I had to print it off and put it in the shredder telling myself that the matter is now closed.  You feel a complete prat doing it but it does work and I feel better for having let it go. Harboring resentment doesn't make you happy and this is a great way to gain closure and put it behind you.  My next task is to look at my life and make some changes toward a healthier lifestyle.  So here is the plan I am going to eat breakfast, you may think this is a small step but for me, it is huge as I have never eaten breakfast for as long as I can remember.  However, my hosts in France always served me breakfast and if the truth be told I did feel better for having eaten something.  This morning I am going to have scrambled eggs on toast.  I am writing this here to remind me to actually do it.  I can't tell you how many times I have promised myself I would eat breakfast but failed. Item two is to walk more and spend less time sitting down so again a small step, I am going to walk the length of the garden once in the morning. My aim is to make my steps achievable.  Then I can move on to bigger and better things once these habits are established.  I have already made changes to my sleeping arrangements with a blackout curtain and that has had a beneficial effect as I am now sleeping much longer.

Ok, enough of that I have a huge basket of washed laundry that needs sorting out into that which needs ironing and that which can be put straight away.  Then, of course, there is the eternal problem of lunch and dinner to sort out.  My bibo machine has been leaking so last night I put a cleaning solution through the hot tank and left it over night now I have to go through the rinsing process and hope that this will fix the problem.  I must also make contact with the gardening company and organise a time for them to come and sort out the winter shut down.  My greenhouse has been unused this year but it is full of weed seeds so I thought I would water just once and let the seeds germinate then die over the winter from cold and lack of water.  I don't know if this will work but I am going to give it a try.

That's about it for this morning if I am to get some of this done I had better move my backside until tomorrow have a good day all
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning