Wednesday morning

Good morning all wasn't yesterday a scorcher?  I spent the day hibernating in a darkened house just trying to keep cool.  The dogs had their swim around 10 by which time it was already getting insufferable.  Swimming is dependant on the tides Denzil has put some lovely photos on his Facebook page but try as I might I cannot seem to lift them.  Today I am due to have lunch with Shiona at Montalbano's in Tenterden, I only hope I don't feel as putrid as I have been feeling for the last couple of days.  It is a family run restaurant so the food is good and I am looking forward to it but I don't know wether to eat something before I set out.  I think I had better have something or I will be nauseated by the time I get there. I will also restrict my coffee drinking to one mug and then on to water.  I think it is going to be another hot one but not as bad as yesterday and thank goodness the car has air conditioning so it is probably the best place to be.

I think Denzil was the only one who was happy with the temperatures but after 10 year in Thailand that is hardly surprising.  We survived on gazpacho and salad all day as no one was interested in eating until about 10pm  by which time no one was interested in making food.  Thank goodness for the humble ham sandwich.

Well time is marching on and I must think about lunch for the family before I go out.  I made a huge potato salad yesterday so that and some cold meat and cheese will have to do.  I will give you the low down on the meal tomorrow.  I believe we are due to get cooler as we go through the week and by Friday we are due some rain.  Have a good day all.  
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning