Saturday morning

Good morning all another bright but cool start to the day.  I have been cracking on with my dog course and have completed a months worth in a week.  There are dates when the work is to be completed but the computer just lets you carry on once each test is done so I have just motored on. At the end of the day I am not interested in a piece of paper but I am interested in understanding the content. So far it has been mostly the basis of what cognition actually means in a variety of contexts and now I think we are going to move on to dogs in particular.  Anyway I am enjoying the course immensely.  I can see me having to sign up for a few more of these courses just for fun and after all no learning is ever wasted.

I find watching the news really depressing the world seems to be full of angry idiots and politicians who cannot answer questions. I am sick of the sight of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and we are nowhere near the election yet.  Much better to read about dogs!!!!! at least they don't start wars. Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a dog.  

Today for lunch I am going for cold meats and potato salad - the potatoes are cooked so all I have to do is to assemble a few bits.  

I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew I have put a quilt to soak in the bath and now it weighs a ton so not sure where to go from here.  It is too big for the machine and doesn't wash properly.  I think my only choice is to hang it to dry on the rack which will probably take a week or more.  Then I think I will take it to a launderette where they have big machines and hope for the best. Perhaps soaking it was not such a good idea after all, currently it is draining in the bath until it looses some water I can't even pick the thing up. I really must remember I am no longer 20 years old.





Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning