Tuesday morning

Good morning all at last I have some antibiotics and can start to knock this chest infection on the head. I thought I was just tired and worn out but I was coming down with the plague.  OK maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration but that is how it feels.

Mikes physio came to see him yesterday and was disappointed to learn he had not made any progress because he is not doing his exercises so he going to send a different one in the vain hope that it might make a difference.  I don't know about you but I would want to at least be able to walk to the toilet.

The boys are looking after me very well and making sure I drink plenty and take my meds on time.  The sun is shining today so that makes me feel better.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning