Sunday morning

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  Yes it was me that provoked the rain gods by hanging a line of washing I'm so sorry if I ruined your barbecue/fete etc.  Anyway my newly planted phlox got a good watering in.  Today started off nice and sunny but it is now as black as your hat over head so we are probably in for more thunder and lightening and another deluge.

Mike is still being difficult and we are trying everything to get him up and moving but he scuttles back to bed at every opportunity.  He likes the door to his room left open so we have been closing it in the hope he will get up and open it but he has now given that up - just nothing works.  If only he would give up fighting us things could be so much better for all of us.  Of course with my nursing background I can see what is to come and it terrifies me.

Anyway enough doom and gloom I am much better and feeling more like myself only one day of antibiotics to go and I am finished.  Fortunately I not suffered any side effects of the drugs and my internal combustion is functioning as normal.  

James is doing us soup and toast for lunch so I don't have to worry about that and we will probably have bacon butties for supper.  

Well thats about it for now so little has happened that I have little to write about.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning