Tuesday Morning

Yesterday was a hard day I was desperate to ring Sandie but she said not to so I didn't.  I hope the funeral went off well and I will be ringing today to check on her and see how she is.  I hope she has cried herself dry which is just what is needed at times like these.  Now in true fashion and as part of life's rich pageant bad things are followed by good and Denzil is starting work on Wednesday.  It will do him good to get back into the swing of work and it will now allow him to look for something more appropriate to his skills.  Because of his absence from the country he has not been entitled to any support other than from the bank of Mum and Dad.  James has loaned him his car to get to and fro so we will not be without transport and the big car is available for dog walking. I know that sounds crazy but all our good dog walks require a car journey first.  

Today is Dennie's day so a bit of a tidy up is required it helps if she can see the surface she is to dust!!!  I then need to go on a shopping run as we are all but cleaned out of staples so I haven't got a clue what is on the menu.  I will have to have a look around and see what looks good to eat and make a few decisions.  I have run the freezer down a bit so I have room for some additions.  

I am going to keep this short today as I do need to get on before Dennie arrives at 8am and she is always prompt or early so time I got going.

Thank you all for your commiserations yesterday I must admit it stirred up a few memories which are best left to lie.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning