Thursday morning

Good morning all another bright but cold start to the day.  It really has turned back to winter temperatures again.  Today I am off to Shiona's for lunch which will at least get me out of the house for a few hours.  I usually take the dogs as they love to play in her very large garden and with her two West highland white terriers.  I will have to see if I can get a bit of video to show you but given the trouble I had yesterday I am not sure if I can get the film from the phone to the computer in any sensible way.  I even tried to post the film to myself as an email but that didn't work either so I guess I will have to do a bit of serious study on this issue.  I'm sure it is probably very easy if you know how!!!!  When I tried to reply to Joy I couldn't even get it to let me leave a comment it kept coming up with an error message.  Computers are wonderful when things go well but sheer hell when they don't.  I suppose it all boils down to the fact that I have no idea how they actually work, binary might just as well be Chinese to me.

Denzil has a day off today so he is having a nice lie in. Of course his first full week of work has come as a bit of a shock but it is nice to see him employed again.  I'm sure the first pay day will be most welcome too.

I have left the men some fish cakes for lunch which should keep them happy while I am out.  Then what we will be having for supper is in the lap of the gods.  Tomorrow I am going to make a big pot of bolognese sauce as we have Richard, Mikes youngest brother, coming to visit on Saturday and he has a healthy appetite and will eat whatever you put in front of him which makes him easy to cater for.  As the father of three children I don't suppose fussiness was tolerated.

Well that about it for this morning time is rushing away with me and I need to get going soon if I am to leave on time.  Have a good day all but don't let the sun fool you it is still cold out there.






Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning