Monday Morning

 RIP Yoda

Yesterday I got the most terrible phone call Sandie my great friend was in floods of tears having just lost her beloved dog Yoda.  He died in her arms quite suddenly from what sounds like some sort of stroke and she is devastated.  This I understand only too well as I too lost the love of my life Basso they were puppies together, went to school together and here they are on holiday together.  The staff of the lees court estate are pulling out all the stops and getting the digger out to bury him in his favourite woods.  I wish I could spare her the grief but there is no way round it you just have to suffer.  The pain eases with time and finally you are left with just the good memories but the hole in your heart is always there.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning