Friday morning

No sun this morning, rain over night and heavy clouds this morning.  The dogs and I had a lovely time at Shiona's and spent hours just charging around her garden while we sat in the warm sun in her conservatory watching and chatting.  She had made a lovely fish pie for lunch and I managed to drive home before the ankle biters had been turned loose.  It is not the kids that cause the trouble but the those picking them up who have no idea of how to drive or park.

Denzil has a second day off today and is just about to take the dogs for their walk so they are going mad with excitement.  I have a busy day today as I need to do some shopping and then I need to get in the kitchen and do some cooking.  Fortunately I remembered to get the mince out of the freezer last night so it is ready to go and with the new slow/pressure cooker it takes no time at all to get a bolognese sauce underway.

I bumped into our next door neighbours and had a chat so I now know that they are moving because he has a job in Brighton so they need to move closer.  They are a bit cheesed off about it having just spent shed loads of money on the house.  Now we will have to see if they get the asking price.  It is a shame that they are going as they have been very quiet and nice neighbours.  They have 2 couples coming for a second viewing so fingers crossed for them.

Well time is marching on an not a child in the house washed!!! as Terry Wogan would say.






Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning