Happy New Year

Good morning all sorry to have been off the wires for a couple of days but the drippy nose did the dirty on me and developed into a nice chest infection which has taken the legs out from under me.  Of course this has caused all sorts of problems with visiting Mike the last thing I want to do is take him in yet another infection.  The hospital rang to let me know they were moving him back to a less intensive ward with a view to getting  him home.  I explained that I was in no condition to look after him just yet especially with a house full of gas appliances and him on oxygen anyway they are not looking to get him out just yet so hopefully I will be up and running when he does come back.  Not the most auspicious start to the new year so it can only get better!!!!!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Wenesday morning