Thursday morning

Very late this morning I had a bit of a rough night finally getting to sleep at 4am.  It would be today as I am due to go to Shiona's now I am all behind schedule.  Regarding Mike I took in some olive oil ear drops to soften the wax in his ears as I knew they would not do anything - good job the problem was ear wax not appendicitis!!!! Sorry but I am rapidly losing patience with the hospital however they are still trying to get Mike back to rehab.  Physically he is much better but it is his mental health that concerns me not only is he bored but isolated because he cant hear and he is just shutting down. So the move is becoming more and more urgent.

Sorry to be so curt but I am in a big rush now have a good day at least it is not raining here. 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning