Surprise Friday

Well we are back from France - what a hell of a drive 552 miles.  We left home at 4.15 am and got back home at 10pm.  We had intended to spend the night at an hotel but as we were making such good time on the return journey we decide to head for home.  Thank goodness there were two of us to share the driving.  I took some photos of the puppies but it was like trying to photograph a bath full of eels. Anyway the decision has been made and the pup I have chosen is this one:- Now it is just 6 weeks to wait before I pick him up.


The family have 4-5 adult Spinone and a Bracco so they really have their hands full with the litter of puppies as well.



Anyway I am completely poleaxed today and would be only too happy to spend the whole day in bed. I cannot bring my mind to bear on lunch and dinner.  So I think it could be beans on toast all round or a fried egg sandwich.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good morning early readers

Friday morning

Friday morning