Friday morning

One Staffy demonstrating his retrieving skills with a very frozen partridge

Not the best photo in the world but you get the general idea.  It is quite hard to get a good picture with such a fast moving target.  It took several goes before we managed to get this one.  

Yesterday was a bit of a nothing day. I did us the trout fillets for lunch with potatoes lyonnaise and a green salad.  Supper on the other hand was a more substantial meal basically an English breakfast.  I felt very lethargic all day not really sure what I wanted to do so I ended up doing very little.  Today I am taking Mike to get his hair cut at 8.30am and I will need to do some shopping.  Milk and bread don't last 5 minutes in this house.   I seem to be forever buying staples that are running low still at least things are being eaten and I am not finding myself with stale bread to deal with.   Mike had got his appetite back with a vengeance which is no bad thing but I find it difficult to keep up with the changes and fluctuations.  One minute he is on child size portions next he is eating like a horse.  I have been buying him an assortment of biscuits with which he supplements his food.  I think he is largely eating out of boredom but he is still unwilling to really do anything to occupy his mind.  Terry is coming to see him this afternoon and I am sure he will see some improvement in his mood.  The new medication seems to be suiting him much better and he is much less belligerent which is better for all of us.  Now if only I can get my head straight things would be tolerable.  

Well that about it for this morning not much to report except that it is raining and I need to get showered and to an ATM to replenish my wallet.  Tesco is probably the closest so I can get both bread and milk while I am at it and be back in time to take Mike to have his hair cut.




Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Wenesday morning