Tuesday Morning

Well the longed for rain came yesterday afternoon and it rained most of the night.  Fortunately not enough to cause flooding not that we are in a position to be flooded,  Although we are close to the river we are at the top of hill so unlikely to ever be flooded.  The temperature has dropped like a stone and this morning we are a comfortable 16 degrees [60.8F for our American cousins].  The rain has stopped but the sky is still very cloudy so there may be more on the way.


I made yet another fig tarte tatin - this picture is not mine as I was not quick enough to get a photo before the mice had been at it!!! There are people ready and waiting with spoons as I take it out of the oven.

Now for the fridge saga I have sent for a fridge door attachment kit which is coming today at which point I am to ring Gary so he can come and put the thing in.  What should have been and easy job has dragged out and proved to be a real pain so I hope the fridge is worth it. One thing is for certain it can't be any worse than the one I have at present.

Well I am going to have to cut this short as the wonderful Denny has just come to give the house a quick go over and James has taken the dogs out for a walk so she has a clear run.  I need to get my act together and move from in front of the computer so she can get on with her cleaning.  

Nothing terribly exciting has happened except that Tubby has managed to cut his foot and we have no idea how he can have done it.  The cut is on the top of one of his toes so it is not causing him any problems and he is attending to keeping it clean so we will just wait for nature to take its course and it will heal quickly as he is young and fit.

Until tomorrow have a great day ........


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Friday morning