Wednesday morning

It's four in the morning and I am wide awake as usual.  However I still feel tired so I may well try to go back to sleep for a while.  Yesterday we had a bit of a clear out of the freezer and had a packet of pot sticker dumplings for lunch with an assortment of dipping sauces.  Supper was some breaded haddock, with a portion of chips from the kebab shop.

Today Shiona is coming over but we have decided not to go shooting as the weather looks miserable. Instead we are going to the big Chinese super market to re stock on oriental ingredient.  We will hopefully find something good for lunch and dinner.  There is always a good selection of fish and lovely roast pork as well as oriental vegetables and herbs.  I am also short of rice and I can buy a large packet for very reasonable money.

I got the dogs out for a run but it was very muddy and slippery underfoot.  Huge puddles lay in our way and negotiating round them was a pain.  Stupidly I hadn't put on my wellies so it was my own fault.   The dogs of course had a brilliant time nothing much phases them.

I have run out of wool so my blanket has come to a grinding halt.  I must sat I am pretty bored with it and an seriously considering going back to sock production.  This time in cotton for the summer.

Well I  am getting sleepy so I think I will put my head down - I would like to be bright and cheerful and that means more sleep.  I may well add to this later when I am bit more awake.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Wenesday morning