Saturday morning


Another drawer done and cleaned but there is still the "crap" drawer to go and you will see that it is going to be a major task.


Where does all this stuff come from?  You will notice in the left hand corner I have some tools, hammer, screw drivers and pliers which are off limits to the men in the house.  I am going to have to take a deep breath before I tackle this mess.

This morning it is freezing cold at -1 with a thick frost and yesterday was pretty chilly.  We picked up Len and Margaret at the allotted time and made our way to the gun shop where Margaret bought Len a lovely jumper in the sale and I bought a nice pair of shooting gloves which will allow me to shoot with gloves on when it is really cold.  I also bought 1000 cartridges which should keep me going for a while.  Then it was off to walk the dogs and then the pub for a nice lunch.  I had a Bouillabaisse which I followed with a crepe with lemon and sugar.  Very nice but not much in quantity so I was glad of supper which was the cream of crab soup and a roasted chicken leg which had already been through the sous vide machine and so just needed to be crisped up.

Today I have no real plans so I may just tackle that dratted draw and get it done and out of the way.  I expect there will be loads of stuff that I can throw away which should make life a bit easier.  I also have the ox cheek cooked and ready to be made into something for supper.

I was sorry to read about the bread Joy, I did try to warn you that it was a no no but I guess you are now aware of that.  The next thing you will do is to vacuum something wet and get it all into the vacuum channel then you will realise that things need to be dry.  Hence freeze first then vacuum!!!!  Life is a great learning process but I guess as a teacher you already know that......

Have a good one and wrap up warm its freezing.



2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Wenesday morning