Monday morning

I had a day of rest yesterday and spent hours sleeping - much needed I think.  I have then put in a large order to Tesco which is being delivered this morning between 8-10 then I shall head off for London and see how things are progressing.  I have been to James flat and turned out all the perishables so that it is safe to leave unattended for a while.  At some later date I will be going up there to give it a good clean - men living alone don't keep the place as clean as I would wish!!!!  I will also need to collect his clothing if he is coming home here to recuperate.  Fortunately his flat is between the hospital and home so it will not be much out of my way.
I believe it is due to be stinking hot today so wish me luck....
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Wenesday morning