Saturday Morning

Went to London yesterday to visit James and I am pleased to report that his condition is improving.  I was delighted to see him much better and managed to get some information from the medical staff who are pleased with his condition but are still awaiting some tests which will take at least 2 weeks to come through.  He has been moved to a nicer environment which should make him feel better.  It now looks like viral meningitis which is self limiting and should require not further treatment other than supportive.  I am therefore hopeful that he will be released from hospital before too long and I can have him home for some intensive rest and recuperation.
I am pretty shattered but it is amazing where you can get energy from when needed!!!!
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning

Good morning early readers

Wenesday morning