Thusday


As we will not be going to Crufts I bought Basso the qualifier rosette.  Who is a bit of a fool!!! Do any of you know a Cornish person who could translate his name which is LYWLES - totally unpronounceable and I have no idea what it means.  A welsh friend thought it might have to do with paint or colour but that is as close as I have managed to get.   Anyway, antibiotics done, coffee made and this morning I am going to have a slice of panetone with the coffee.  This is treat usually reserved for Christmas morning.  I spent most of yesterday asleep only rousing for a paroxysm of coughing and a drink every couple of hours.  I am improving but it is so slow as to be almost imperceptible.  I suppose this is another bonus of getting older things take much longer to right themselves.  Patience has never been a strong point of mine....
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wenesday morning

Saturday Morning

Friday morning